Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Using The Angle Finder

The angle finder could be used to recognize angles on an activity. This will help classify the angle but not tell the exact measure unless is a right or a straight angle.For example the picture below shows how I found a right angle on my computer screen. This is how this tool would be use in a classroom setting.


I can also see from the picture below that my table top has a straight angle.

There are many ways to use the angle finder as a tool to recognize and find different angles. Any grade level may use this tool because it is easy to use and gives good information for students to base their work on.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you uploaded the images of the angle finder. I had honestly forgot about the angle finder until I viewed this post. This is a great tool for students to see what a 90 degree angle looks like. I remember when I was a student I never knew what exactly my teacher was speaking about when he/she spoke about degrees. With this tool students can see and understand angles!

    ReplyDelete